Tempur-Pedic vs Ashley-Sleep vs iComfort?
Jul 12, 2011 7:10 PM
I believe I have it narrowed down to the Ashley-Sleep (Ashley Furniture brand) Key West model, Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme or AdvantageBed or the iComfort Genius.

We all know what the density of the TP foam is. The Ashley is 3 lbs. I don't know what the iComfort is. Anyone?

Of course, if you feel something else compares to 1 of the memory foam mattresses on my list above, please chime in. However, please give more info than "I love my XYZ" Include brand/model, specs, price, etc as well. I am only looking for a memory foam mattress. Please don't suggest anything else. I have tried a ton & I want memory foam.

I do have lower back & neck pain on a regular basis. My gf & I are not large people. I'm 130 lbs & she is even less. We both sleep on our sides.

The Cloud Supreme feels the most comfy, but I hate the price tag @ $3,500 (I need a king size). Also, I am wondering if it might be TOO soft to support my back.

The Ashley Key-West is $1,100 & didn't feel bad, but it didn't wow me.

The iComfort is soft enough, but I have no idea what the density is nor am I sold on it supporting my back. It's a few hundred more than the Ashley I believe.

I have not been able to find any reviews on the Ashley-Sleep models.

I'm hoping a few folks can chime in and help me decide. This is harder than shopping for a car.

I also want to buy memory foam pillows so feel free to chime in on that too, but mainly concerned w/the mattress here. So far, I like the Tempur "Symphony" pillow, but I need a queen or king size.

Re: Tempur-Pedic vs Ashley-Sleep vs iComfort?
Reply #3 Jul 14, 2011 10:08 AM
edit
This message was modified Jul 14, 2011 by tompa

Recent Posts